1. "Obesity and inflammation: the linking mechanism and the complications"
2. Is the Diabetes Epidemic Primarily Due to Toxins?
3. Effects and Mechanisms of Taurine as a Therapeutic Agent
5. The Genetic Landscape of Diabetes
6. Zinc, copper, and blood pressure: Human population studies
7. Efficacy of Melissa officinalis L. (lemon balm) extract on glycemic control and cardiovascular risk factors in individuals with type 2 diabetes: A randomized, double-blind, clinical trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30548118/
8. Anti-diabetic effects of lemon balm ( Melissa officinalis) essential oil on glucose- and lipid-regulating enzymes in type 2 diabetic mice
9. Effect of St. John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) on obesity, lipid metabolism and uterine epithelial proliferation
10. Eating behavior and adherence to dietary prescriptions in obese adult subjects treated with 5-hydroxytryptophan
11. Antimicrobial Properties of Spent Hops Extracts, Flavonoids Isolated Therefrom, and Their Derivatives
12. Study reveals what causes type 2 diabetes and how to reverse it
13. Adverse drug reactions: back to the future